These are slides from a two-day Growth Curve Analysis (GCA) workshop given at Georg-Elias-Müller Institute for Psychology in Göttingen in March 2018. The purpose of the workshop was to provide a hands-on introduction to using GCA to analyze longitudinal or time course data, with a particular focus on eye-tracking data. The workshop was conducted in R (and RStudio) using the following packages:
- ggplot2: for graphing data and model fits.
- lme4: for fitting growth curve models.
- multcomp: for multiple pairwise comparison within models.
- psy811: example data sets and helper functions.
- plyr, reshape2: for data management and transformation.
- knitr, broom: for clean-up and neater output printing.